Book delhi to kasol one way cab. Kasol is a famous hill station in Himachal Pradesh, which is 520 km away from New Delhi and it’s also not too far from Manali. A trip to Kasol from Delhi takes 12 hours, with our Delhi to Kasol taxi service, & here we offer our cabs at: delhi to kasol one way cab
Delhi to Kasol taxi fare
- Rs 9-10 per km for Delhi Kasol trip in Sedan Cabs
- Rs 12 per km for Delhi Kasol trip in Toyota Innova
- Rs 18-20 per km for Delhi Kasol trip in Tempo Traveller
I would request to view the details, shared below on our Delhi Kasol taxi service, like minimum 3-4 days fare, must-see places in Kasol, sites to see near Kasol, etc. delhi to kasol one way cab
Distance, time & fare delhi to kasol one way cab
Distance: Kasol (HP) is 520 km away from Delhi, and it takes 12-13 hours to reach here.
Cab fare: Our starting fare for Kasol trip is Rs 10 per km in sedan cabs & ₹ 11 for Toyota Innova.
A three days Delhi Kasol (HP) cab fare will come to:
- Minimum three days fare for 750 km x Rs 9-10 = Rs 6,750-7,500
- And total km driven in three days will be around 1200 km
- Thus, total cabs fare will be around 1200 km x Rs 9-10 = Rs 10,800-12,000
Kasol tourist sites
If you are planning to explore Kasol, then you need to visit below sites in & near Kasol (HP):
- Gurudwara Shri Manikaran Sahib
- Chalal Trek Trail
- Kheerganga Trek
- And even plan one full day for Manali, as it’s not far from Kasol.
But no doubt that Kasol has many beautiful trekking sites nearby and that is what makes Kasol more interesting for travelers planning to explore this beautiful hill station.delhi to kasol one way cab.
Delhi to Kullu Taxi or cab Fare:
- Rs 10-11 per km for AC Sedan Car (Car: Dzire/ Etios)
- Rs.13-14 per km for AC 7 seater (Car: SUVs or Innova)
- Rs. 19-24 per km For AC (Tempo Traveller up to 12 Seater )